AMD Radeon Tweak
Very Important! For AMD Radeon! Be sure that your windows is optimized and cleaned and have all vc and framework installed (from here) first to gain more FPS!! Have great improvements if you do that.
Now, right click on your desktop and choose:
AMD Radeon Settings
1. Select Gaming, then Global Settings
2. Select: Tessellation Mode and choose Override application settings
3. Then go to Maximum Tessellation Level and select OFF
4. Select: Texture Filtering Quality and choose Performance
You see the screenshot? That is the way that your settings should look like.
5. In Global Settings, you need to add the video game that you want to play with optimal setting. (use ADD button and then select game exe from desktop)
And with new driver and these settings, your favorite game should run much better.
NOT Recommended!! Another risky way to gain much more performance is to overclock your video card from Global OverDrive but we do NOT recommend to do that if your video card don`t have good COOLERS.
You video card can be damage in Global OverDrive! Not in global settings.
Supported operating systems are:
Microsoft Windows 10 32 bits (x86) and 64 bits (x64)
Microsoft Windows 8 32 bits (x86) and 64 bits (x64)
Microsoft Windows 7 32 bits (x86) and 64 bits (x64)
Also you can see:
You want to download new graphics driver ?
AMD Radeon Tweak - How to get more frame rate FPS for new video games - boost performance for AMD Radeon Windows video cards
Article created by Author: Costica Gordon today on: 2017-10-01