Download and update video card driver Guide
Download this software first, and then follow our guide. Or use it as you know better.
How to uninstall old driver
1. Download new updated driver to a location somewhere where you know exacly where to find it later. And also you need to know exactly the name of your video card, then if is nvidia, downoad new driver from nvidia website, for amd and intel the same. Anyway, you have links to download at the bottom of this page.
2. Install and run the downloaded software that will clean any old driver traces.
3. Choose Safe Mode Recommended and then click on Restart to Safe mode from left side.
4. Wait it for restart, then when is opened again in safe mode, just select Clean and Restart Highly Recommended
5. Now you can install new updated driver!!
6. Clean windows and registry with this software
Done. You can now fix game errors, or play video games better than before!
NOTE! Here some screenshots (read unde Pay attention to this) i never had problems with that, but you never know.
Download links for any video card!
Download and update video card driver for Windows PC Video games
Works fine on:
Microsoft Windows 10 32 bits (x86) and 64 bits (x64)
Microsoft Windows 8 32 bits (x86) and 64 bits (x64)
Microsoft Windows 7 32 bits (x86) and 64 bits (x64)
Created by Costica Gordon today on: 2017-09-23 and updated on: 2017-10-08
Best video cards these days are:
1. GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
2. Radeon RX Vega 64
Moderate performance video cards:
3. GeForce GTX 980
4. Radeon R9 Fury
Low price video cards for gaming are:
5. GeForce GTX 1050
6. Radeon RX 460
What you say about that?
Download and update video card for best performance